2.20.2010

I was never good at keeping a journal.





Hello blogging world!

I am quite possibly the worst at blogging... September 30th, 2009?! Awful. I really want to be better (one of my 2010 goals). Things to catch up on:
I completed my first semester as a Sun Devil. Still having a love/hate relationship with ASU.
I still love my job.
I made it to Utah twice in one semester to visit friends (I am SUCH a good friend).
Ryan & Kenna came to visit for Christmas and it was a party in the USA 24/7.
Went to Worsley's cabin for New Years, and it was by far one of the best new years I've had in a really, really long time.
My lover and fren Jenna Michelle got engaged.
I managed to get in my first (and hopefully last) car accident. (Thankfully no one was hurt, and the man that rear-ended me was a gem.)
Started my 2nd semester at ASU: taking 17 credit hours and trying to work about 20 hours a week. Needless to say, I am busy.
I got accepted to study abroad through BYU in Sweden this summer.
I turned 22 and had a perfect day. And,
Aubree Smith was my valentine, and we had quite a romantic day.
Life is good & I am happy. 2010 is a good year.

1 comment:

Brittany Blackburn said...

I envy your swedish move on so many levels. Much love babeh girl. I MISS YOU.