3.09.2010

Oscars 2010

A few of my favorite (and least favorite) dresses from the Academy Awards this year...

I loved Sandra's elegant dress, sleek hair, and red lips. I have actually had the opportunity to see her in real life, and she is as beautiful as she looks in pictures. I hope I look like this when I'm 40+!

I loved this Oscar De Le Renta number. I also love Cameron. Supposedly we look similar (I don't see it, but I get it more often than not!) Girls with boys names need to stick together. 

I just wish I was her. & I oddly love this dress. Rachel McAdams is absolutely stunning.

Helen Mirren is the epitome of class. This dress is so fabulous as well. What a great couple!

I loved this nude color number Demi Moore wore. This was probably one of my favorite dresses of the whole night.

I thought Miley looked very beautiful at the Oscars. If only she would stand up straight. She's going to have a buffalo hump (if you don't know what a buffalo hump is, click here ... disgusting, right?!)  by the time she's 25 if she doesn't throw those shoulders back! (As my dad would say)
\

I did not like this Chanel dress, SJP, wore. It looks like aluminum foil at the top of her dress. Not a fan.

Nope. Not cute. The pattern looks like something I would have created at the age of 5 with my spin art machine (remember those?)

Maybe next year, Zoe. 

Madonna called. She wants her breasticle covers back. I will always love you though, Charlize. 

Every year we, as a family, cast our own ballots, and whomever wins the most awards wins whatever is in the pot. This year it was foot rubs and cookies, and to everyone's dismay, my father won. What is so frustrating with this fete is that he did not even want to play, and just marked a movie, without putting much thought into it. Ugh! Just one more thing my dad can brag about. It's exactly what he needs. 

I really loved the Oscars this year, & I thought these men were absolutely hilarious.


4 comments:

Scott+Tiffany said...

oooh i'm so glad i found your blog, and i love this post! AND i can't believe you are moving to utah! I am so excited for you. I'm sad you won't be a sun devil anymore, but living with katy will be worth it. love ya!

Kate said...

Hahaha, thank you for you comments. As for the Oscars this year, I NEVER miss them but this year I did! I was coming back from a trip and had dinner arrangements with no TV!!! I'm currently trying to find a way to watch them on the internet. I mean come on Alec and Steve? What could be better. I must see this

Tahnee said...

glad to read two reviews! nie nie's and yours. jordan!!!! wow. i miss you! hope all is well. thats so cool that you are gonna be up here in utard. we will have to meet up if at all possible!! love you girl! you are too cute!!

jamiebarazoto said...

that HUMP!!!!! It will be plaguing my night!