Wednesday, my family went to the James Taylor & Carole King concert. I must admit it was one of my favorite concerts I've ever been too (I mean, I've been to *NSYNC... So that's saying something) I loved their lyrics and their music. They are true musicians. It was fun to see my parents act like 16 year old little girls... (Like when Carole King started singing my mom's favorite song... Both arms up in the air, screaming, dancing, and singing along... Or my dad knowing every single word to every single song and knowing what song James was playing within only 2 notes.) Mackenzie and I were definitely the youngest ones there. Sooo many Tommy Bahamas shirts. According to my dad, "James Taylor invented cool."
First, my mother & I came out with the same outfit... Unplanned.
The inventor of cool himself.
JT & CK. Sooo good!
Family.
If you don't have James Taylor and/or Carole King on your iPod, I highly suggest downloading soon.
In other news, KYLE got moved up to high A ball in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. We are so thrilled for him! We are also so excited he's now only a 5 hour drive away... Instead of a 5 hour flight/drive away. Party!
4 comments:
I want to be added for when you go private! samanthacate88@gmail.com
We need to get Kyle to the Bees so we can go cheer for him!
ps... if you go private add me too please... heatherafox@yahoo.com shanks coushin.
I am in love with your family. Adopt me please? And yay for Kyle! How great!! :)
ooh I love JT, how fun!
Post a Comment