If I can become half the woman my mother is, I will be a good woman. I don't know how I got so blessed to have the best mother ever, but I did. I am astounded every day by her grace, love, and beauty. Her ability to love and care is beyond words. I love my mom so deeply, and am eternally grateful for her in my life. Happy mother's day, mom. I love you.
I also am grateful for my grandmothers, Beth & Marjorie. Both raised their children by themselves, and they are the most strong women I've ever known. I am grateful for their dedication to the divinity of motherhood, and for raising such wonderful people I call my parents.
Happy mother's day!
Xo,
Jordash
2 comments:
i love moms :)
here's that link
http://willinixon.blogspot.com/2009/09/pictures-weve-been-waiting-for-my-new.html
i realized most of them are pictures of my bedroom but there are a couple others :)
I LOVE your mom, she is amazing. But so is your dad, and your entire family. I am such a Hurst fan! But you already know that :)
Post a Comment