6.20.2010

Happy Father's Day



This year's Father's day is bitter/sweet, as my dad's oldest brother, Ross, passed suddenly on Wednesday morning. The funeral was yesterday. It was very beautiful, and we Hurst's are so grateful for the outpouring love from friends and family. I miss you Uncle Ross.

I just hope my dad knows how grateful I am for his unconditional love and support in all my endeavors. I really do have the most wonderful father in the whole wide world. I love you, Dad!

3 comments:

Jenna Robert said...

I love Bruce!!! I'm sorry about your loss, love you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that.

Your dad is quite the handsome older man (if that's not too creepy to say).

B. said...

Girl, I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. My love goes out to your family. And yes you have the greatest dad. But seriously, he is the coolest.