Why, hello, JUNE! So glad you could grace me with your presence [!]
I can't believe Robin Soderling beat Roger Federer in the QUARTERFINALS!? Like, como???? Soderling played the match of his life. I seriously love Grand Slams, best times of the year. It's been such an unpredictable French Open, and I couldn't be more thrilled (well, I would be more thrilled if my boy Jo-Wilfried Tsonga was still in it... Oh well.) Rafa v. Soderling final?? My money is on the Swede!
PostScript: Remember in my post below how I talked about mailing my check to myself? I didn't actually do that... I put it in the mail without a stamp... So it was sent back to my work. I am more dumb than I thought. HA.
1 comment:
1. you're amazing
2. dustin was NOT pleased that Fed didn't win that match, unhappy dustin that day.
3. love you!
Post a Comment