Hi friends and family!
I am in Sweden (obvi) with no internet access or phone! It is really weird having no communication with anyone outside of Sweden, but it is also kind of nice! I LOVE it here! It is so beautiful. I am loving my group, and my roommate. Abbey. She. Is. Awesome. We are like two little peas in a pod. Sweden is beautiful, the weather is perfect, and the men... Well. Let's just say they are totally gorgeous. I am writing this at the outreach center they have in downtown Stockholm. The outreach center is where the young single adults of the church gather for activities, dinners, and institute. It's also where the missionaries teach lessons. It is a really great place. We have one more week in Stockholm, then we are off to Uppsala for our Swedish classes. I will for sure have internet there, so I will post pictures then! I have quite a few pictures to post, too! Just forewarning! Abbey and I are staying with a young single adult named Hulda Kissi. She is from Ghana, but moved to Sweden when she was 6. The apartment is half the size of an American studio (I wish I was exaggerating), so it has been a little bit of an adjustment. When I have more time I will talk more about the details of everything we've done and post pictures for sure. OH! Also, how could I forget? I SAW SNOOP DOGG IN THE AMSTERDAM AIRPORT! He was in my terminal just a few gates down. I was exchanging some money and he walked right past me. I didn't say anything to him, even though I wish I did! He had like 6 body guards around him, and was totally chester looking. But it was totally awesome. I loved it. Anyway, I would love to hear how all my cute little friends and family are doing so please email me at jordanbhurst(at)gmail(dot)com! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment