4.28.2009
I didn't say [he] was a gold digga...
On Monday's I teach tennis lessons, and there is a group of boys that come that are far too cute for words. So when their group came to my court we were working on volleys, but for some reason every time I went to feed balls to one of the boys he was always picking his nose with one hand and racket ready in the other! I just started cracking up and asked him if thats how professional tennis players get ready at the net, and he giggled and said "no!" and then I asked if he was digging for gold and he giggled harder and again replied "no!" so finally I just asked if he was a gold digger [and mind you at this point all the other little boys were laughing so hard] and he finally said, "YES! I'M RICH!" Hahaha it was so funny and far too adorable. I love my tennis class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jordy! i just found your blog through ray's. woo hoo! i'm going to add you to my list:) love you!
Post a Comment