Wow, it's been a while since I had my last blog entry... I feel intimidated by this whole blogging world, & I just don't know what to write! School starts in less than a week, and I am proud to say that I am officially a Sun Devil [insert pitch fork sign here] I finally decided on Anthropology as my major, & I am so super excited. Future blog entries to come with school! This summer was AMAZING... Zion, Park City, Lake Tahoe, & San Diego. Classic. Ryan & McKenna drove from Washington D.C. to stay with us for the summer, & it was so much fun to have them. Kyle has had a whirlwind of a summer between rookie ball, advanced rookie ball, triple A ball, to low single A ball. He's currently in Cedar Rapids, Iowa doing amazing. We miss him a lot, & wish he could have joined on all the family vacations this summer, but we're excited he's really living his dream. I don't really have much else to say, but I guess I'll just let the pictures do the talking for me :] I promise, I'll do better at this whole blogging, snogging, & jogging thing (shout out to Jenna, my fellow Devil...)
ONE LOVE.

1 comment:
You forgot to put a picture of us sweating at ASU on here. Alpha Beta theta? Lets get open minded and join sororities already.
Post a Comment