8.24.2009

ASU's newest Devil.

Today was my first day as an Arizona State SunDevil. I couldn't help but incessantly giggle all day. Every stereotype is true. It's classic. I love my classes, the people, the campus, and the Devil (SunDevil). I bleed maroon and gold now, and I spit on the sight of U of A Wildcats gear. There are so many words to express about how I feel at this moment, but I just can put it down. Even though I really don't know a soul, and I have no comfort zone like I had at MCC, I know this is going to be a great semester. Oh, and thank you Institute for your incredible parking garage. I am in deep, deep debt to your kindness.

3 comments:

Ashley Madsen said...

ok so how did I not know you had a blog???? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Jord!!
I wuv you!

-sarah sellardzz

MeganHowell said...

jigga whaaaaaaaaaaaa?!?!?! you have a blog and you didnt tell me?! giiiiirl.

im so glad. lets be blogging bffs forever n eva. I LOVE YOU!

xoxox= unicorn (howell, that one girl.)