AGREED!! I can't take walking around school anymore! I start melting every time I leave the institute :(<3 ChelseyPS... Even though one of us always has to be somewhere when we cross paths, I still LOVE that you go to ASU now!!
i saw a girl wearing uggs and a mini skirt today and it reminded me of tempe and then asu, and then you. because i miss your face.
i mayyy neeed a helpful hint as to what some of these are!
haha slightly disgusting in 2 words..swack=sweaty backswass=sweaty @ssswoobs=sweaty boobsswees=sweaty kneesswead=sweaty headhope that helps :] & congratulations on the engagement! You are so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AGREED!! I can't take walking around school anymore! I start melting every time I leave the institute :(
<3 Chelsey
PS... Even though one of us always has to be somewhere when we cross paths, I still LOVE that you go to ASU now!!
i saw a girl wearing uggs and a mini skirt today and it reminded me of tempe and then asu, and then you. because i miss your face.
i mayyy neeed a helpful hint as to what some of these are!
haha slightly disgusting in 2 words..
swack=sweaty back
swass=sweaty @ss
swoobs=sweaty boobs
swees=sweaty knees
swead=sweaty head
hope that helps :] & congratulations on the engagement! You are so cute!
Post a Comment