This past weekend I had the joy of visiting my lovers 'n frens up in Utah... It greeted me with nice weather & a lot of love. It was a quick trip, but much needed. It first started out by ordering take out from pizza factory (my favorite) & to my surprise the very lovely, Aubree Smith, took my order! I absolutely adore that woman, & it was so great to see her. After that I went to my friend Devin & Christian's apartment to catch the beginning of the big BYU v. OU football game. Kath later picked me up & we went to a BBQ at the notorious Tom Nance residence. Watched the end of the game, my favorite part was Katy & Kath's excited chest bump... (more like Kath knocking Katy over.......) ha Being as excited as we all were for the HUGE win, we began honking and hanging out of the car yelling with excitement! Who knew Provo could get so rowdy?! I was thoroughly impressed with the amount of celebration Provo pulled off. Provo police haven't seen that much action in years! There was chants, dancing, partying, crowd surfing, and so much more. I had so much fun on my short, but great trip to Utah & I miss my friends dearly. Thanks K&K for all your love!





2 comments:
okay now....knocked her over? that's aggressive.
lub ya.
i cant believe you came to provo and you didnt even tell me. i am so offended right now!
Post a Comment