4.26.2010

Dr. & Mrs. Robert

Friday one of my very dear friends, Jenna, married her love, Dustin, in the Mesa Temple. It was such a beautiful day for a beautiful wedding with the most beautiful bride and groom. I adore Jenna and Dustin. I don't think there is a more perfect couple out there. 

Isn't her dress amazing? 



(It looks like I'm crying! ha I promise I wasn't! My bb girl Katy. I can't wait to be roommates with her in the fall!)


The backyard reception was so incredible. This was all Jenna & Dustin. So amazing.


Such cute centerpieces. 





This weekend was so fun! Jenna's wedding was a nice kick off! Saturday my friend, Tom, whom I met while in Boston, moved here for the summer doing summer sales. He and some of his friends came over and we all went to the Diamondbacks v. Phillies game (although we got there slightly late. I mean like 7th inning late. Ha oh well!) and then my friend Brock and I took them to Mill Ave. 

(Mason, Shane, & Tom)

The first thing that happened as we stepped off the Lightrail was a man vomiting on the sidewalk. WELCOME TO MILL! We walked Mill and ate at PF Changs. It was a really fun night. Sunday after church, Tom, Shane, and Mason all came over for Sunday dinner. After dinner we went to the backyard and played some basketball, and then rode our bikes to my friend Jamie's house for dessert night. It ended up being a totally fun and random night! I'm so excited to have good friends over the summer, and I'm even more excited that we can continue this love fest all the way up to Provo in the fall. Summer can't come soon enough! 

6 comments:

The Clarks said...

Hello Jordan you beautiful girl! I just came across your blog yay! Looks like life is as fun as can be!

Scott+Tiffany said...

Such a beautiful day for a wedding! One Jordan + 3 boys = ow! ow! awesome

Willi Nixon said...

her wedding really was perfect. it was fun catching up with you this weekend, how crazy that you are living in my old house?

Jenna Robert said...

Thanks for the shout out Jordan, and thanks for coming to all of the festivities. That was such a fun day! I love you! And I'm sad you're leaving me for Provo, but sooo excited for you. Provo in the fall is bomb.com!

Ashley Madsen said...

That picture of you and Katy... stunning. You are lovely Jordy!

Katy said...

Hey hey hey. I like this blog of yours. I just discovered it and I am so very happy about it! You've got photography skills my girl. And I am stoked for the FALL!