4.01.2010

Something interesting.

My Fossil Hominids professor shared these videos in class today, and I thought they were so fascinating.

Would you think of this to solve your problem?

Crow makes a tool
Chimp outsmarts tube

I probably just out-geeked myself, but I don't even care. These videos are awesome.

Also, if you haven't seen the new series Life on the Discovery Channel... I highly suggest you start tivo-ing. Amazing.

5 comments:

Scott+Tiffany said...

Life is the greatest show!

Willi Nixon said...

i love life! its seriously amazing

Anonymous said...

I love Life, too (although some are bothered by the fact that Oprah is the narrator, I like it even more because of it).

mindy said...

girl. you are hilarious. i love your posts. i just scanned through the last bunch i've missed! you are great.

miss you.

mindy.

nadia shea said...

Jordan if you don't mind I would LOVE to borrow it from you!