View from the air.
View from our apartment in Stockholm.
Me, Joakim, Abbey, Lindsey, & Sarah celebrating midsummers.
Me, my wreath, & my maypole.
Me, Abbey, and Devin loving the fields.
Jules, Amanda, Me, Becca, Abbey, Lindsey, Joakim, Sarah, Devin, and Richelle. The whole group.
The most delicious meal ever. E V E R.
Dalahaest.
My future summer home, thought I'd save you the trip dad... You're welcome.
Birka.
The huge Vasa.
Terminator Devin.
Amanda & I in front of the Palace.
Abbey & I love the guards. We told him to put on his "serious face"... I think he succeeded.
The really intimidating guards... Abbey was thrilled.
In front of the Temple after doing baptisms.
Abbey & I at the lake right next to our apartment.
Gripsholm Palace in Mariefred.
Richelle & I wishing... for our Swedish boyfriends?
Mariefred.
Delicious Ice Cream.
View of Stockholm (Slussen stop area... So gorgeous)
Amanda, Emil, Markus, Becca, Devin, Me, Richelle, and Abbey on top of the bridge.
This is how we felt by the end of all the museums.
Laying out on the rocky beach in Uto.
Roommates. Lovers.
Swimming in the Baltic Sea. Freeeeeezing cold!
Uto.
Dalarna.
Peonies growing wildly at Carl Larsson's house. Soo beautiful.
Devin, Amanda, Richelle, and Abbey... Brave enough to swim in mesquito invested water.
The sunset... At 11 pm.
Blueberries all over the ground. So splendid.
I mean, this is just the surface... But you can definitely catch that Sweden is amazing.
Also, besides seeing Snoop Dogg in the airport in Amsterdam, I have seen Bjorn from ABBA and Boot Strap Bill Turner from Pirates of the Caribbean. Sick.
I will post more pictures soon! Love and miss you all! Hope things are well!
3 comments:
sweden looks fun. italy will be better. and i will be tanner than you. love you sis!
Ahhh I love your life! It looks like you're having so much fun, what an amazing place!
sunset @ 11? that is so crazy!!
Post a Comment